Cork Solutions Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Tabidoo.cloud website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail of the user – during registration (mandatory and necessary for use of the account, signing in to the application), an e-mail is not necessary if the user registers via his/her Facebook profile or Google account
- Name and surname of the user – voluntary; the system does not require this piece of data (the system uses this data to personalize the account and communication)
- Certain technical data on users and visitors such as the IP address, type of internet browser, type of operating system, approximate location, etc., may be automatically obtained and collected by Cork Solutions Ltd. This information is not used for identification of any person.
Tabidoo application users can store data in the application including personal data (and the personal data of third party entities). The Client (user/owner of the account in the Tabidoo application) continues to be the administrator. The Client is not freed of the responsibility for the processing of personal data by using the Tabidoo application.
The operator is entitled to send information about the product and news to registered users – so-called newsletters. Newsletters enable customers to have up-to-date information, so that they could make full use of the service which is offered by the operator. For this purpose, the operator processes the user’s name, surname and e-mail address. This data can be then processed for the duration of the granted consent. In this context, the administrator uses the MailChimp service.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
While using Tabidoo’s services and products, temporary files called “cookies”, which may contain the data on the visitor, may be saved. While processing cookies, the personal data of the visitor may be linked to the information contained in the cookie. This data is used exclusively for the purposes of improving Tabidoo’s service. Cork Solutions Ltd. respects the privacy of its users and adheres to the relevant laws while processing cookies.
A visitor may prevent cookies from being saved by opening the Tabidoo website in incognito mode. Incognito or private mode is supported by all modern internet browsers and no cookies are collected in this mode. While using incognito mode in the browser, the full functionality of Tabidoo’s products and services may not be ensured and using these products and services in this a way may lead to non-standard behavior.
Cork Solutions Ltd. protects personal data of users via modern industry standards.
- Our employees are aware of the necessity to secure data and are trained in data protection
- We protect all data with strong security and this data is stored in safe repositories; we exclusively use an HTTPS encoded connection
- You will find three levels of security in the application:
- User log-in
User authorization for the account
- User rights in the account and in objects
- User log-in
Editing of personal data or access to it, on the part of the user, is always allowed only after logging in to the account of Tabidoo’s Service at app.tabidoo.cloud.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.